Sold on the wool

crappiecripplerjigs

Finally had a weekend free from baseball tournaments and rain. Took my son on a camping trip and he tried out his new float tube for the first time. After reading all the posts about the wool jigs, I decided to tie up a couple. Will definitely being tying more after work today. We caught walleye, catfish, bass, bluegill, crappie, and a big ugly drum using those jigs. A buddy of mine shears sheep on his days off so I was able to use some fresh from the hide. Loved them!!

Attachments

• fish.JPG
    fish.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 89

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like some big fun on a hot day. Need to get me one of those float tubes. :cool: Even better to find the fish and sounds like a heck of a multi-species day. Congrats! Whens the fish fry?

crappiecripplerjigs

Thanks guys. AF the Creek Company float tube in the picture is on sale now at Cabela's. $100 and comes with a pump and the fins. It's a great deal considering the fins alone are $40. I used it a bit and it easily floats my 240 lbs. I was impressed! Mine is a FishCat and a bit more expensive but the seat is higher out of the water which I like, and its a "V" shape. I prefer it over my boat any day. You should try it!

Back