Sneak Peak at shop

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Im not completely finished with the shop but heres a couple pics of what it looks like. Still have a little cabinet work to do. I put up a few materials to give an idea of the layout. I've gotten behind on pouring so I have to do some late night casting tonight. But I cant wait to have the ac, exhaust fan, and radio all purring!

shop2.jpg

shop-1.jpg

Heres where I'll do the lead, plastics, and painting.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Looks pretty good! Must say i do like all those outlets close at hand. :cool: You have plenty of room to hang things with all that peg board!!! Very nice.

Glad to see you are in the home stretch... till your next project anyway. ;)

oldfox

That looks great Ron. White pegboard really brightens things up...easy on the eyes. Nice job :cool:

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Thanks all. Im excited to get all my stuff moved in and get organized for once!
Good eye hawn. 68 x 30 stainless welded corners. Got it free. Uncle gave it to my dad years ago when worked for a sheet metal company. Customer ordered it and decided they wanted somethin else. It's been sittin in the box in dads shop since the 90s.

toadfrog

Ron Don said:
Thanks all. Im excited to get all my stuff moved in and get organized for once!
Good eye hawn. 68 x 30 stainless welded corners. Got it free. Uncle gave it to my dad years ago when worked for a sheet metal company. Customer ordered it and decided they wanted somethin else. It's been sittin in the box in dads shop since the 90s.
You said organized . What is that ? Looks like a bomb hit everywhere I work . Great job on the shop . That steel top is going to save you some heart ache . Looks like you have your work flow going . Point A heads and leads to the end finished product area Packing and shipping. Gotta love it.

papaperch

Ron ; After you get it all set up. I will come down and tie six jigs there. It would then look like a hurricane hit it. Which is what mine looks like except for the first day when I set it up.

In all sincerity , looks like you are putting a lot of effort and thought into this project and it certainly reflects it. GOOD JOB !!

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Oldfox, my original intent was to paint it the same gray as the walls. But I liked the way it looked with just a coat of primer so i slapped another coat of primer and it definitely brightened things up.

PAPA - Would i get to keep the 6 jigs?:D

Radtexan

Awesome job Ron...

My wife has warned me that this summer,my tying station is getting relocated to a room in our garage.You have given me hope that I can do something with the room...

Only thing i see missing is the mini fridge ????

Back