Slab Stik'R

CrappieHappy

I tied these two up to test my dexterity after having a run-in with RonDon's Mangy Mutt....

I have not tied much with the simi-seal but i like it. I still need to practice to get my proportions right, etc.

1F2EBAD8-602E-491B-84A3-08B5FFC74B86_zps5xgjqwgj.jpg

Lost Pole

Very very nice as usual Heath. Themll get the fish in the boat fer sure. What's the weight in the heads?
Ron sick his dog on ya?

Jig Man

Don't ya know your supposed to toss um a bone before you break out the scissors?? Nice ties love the paint...

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Cool. Those look kinda um bushy! The mutt is no longer with us. Looked even worse up close. Fit in 5 gallon bucket.

CrappieHappy

Jig Man said:
Don't ya know your supposed to toss um a bone before you break out the scissors?? Nice ties love the paint...

LOL Mel, Thanks!

Ron Don said:
Cool. Those look kinda um bushy! The mutt is no longer with us. Looked even worse up close. Fit in 5 gallon bucket.

Thanks, nothing wrong with a bushy jig! .. Dang poor Mangy Mutt, 5 gallon bucket burial?

quivira kid

Those look great! I've found that the longer strand a dubbing is, the more I like using a split thread technique.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrappieHappy

quivira kid said:
Those look great! I've found that the longer strand a dubbing is, the more I like using a split thread technique.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Zac,

That is how i dubbed that with splitting the thread.

Back