Six year old son's jigs-by the way i am new here, hi to all

toadfrog

Hot dang now that's what every kid needs to experience . When you get 'em addicted to tying they don't have time or money to get into trouble. A GREAT BIG WELCOME TO THE BOTH OF YOU.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to JigCraft! :cool: Those jigs look dang good, tell him he did an excellent job and is welcome to post whenever he wants.

I have a 6yr old son myself....... He is not into tying - yet - but does go out fishing with me often. He can run laps around my little hometown reservoir while i am huffing and puffing just getting up the hill to the water! haha!!! I understand that 'stamina' statement well. :beat-up: :beer:

Lilypad Jigs

LOL, I hear ya Attica on the huffin and puffin. Give it time, i'm sure he will come around. They will be masters by the age 10, quick as they learn and pick things up! Thanks for the welcome and the :icon14:.

Lost Pole

Big welcome from SE Louisiana!
Your sons work is amazing. I have an almost 9 yr old boy who fiddles with tying on occasion but hes more like me in that he'd prefer to be fishing. But it's good quality time when we can't. I also know not to push him Bc that'd push him away.
Glad to have you and your son here to share.

Adam

Back