silicone skirt tabs

Bucko

I found a great website for skirt tabs I thought I would mention to you guys. this guy is way cheaper than other tackle shops and ebay. I talked to him on the phone for awhile today and he seems like a pretty good guy too. he can order other colors and styles but you have to buy them 100 at a time. www.spinnerbaitskirts.com

Edgecrusher

I do buy a lot of mine here, price is great, happy that he's been adding extra lines such as the silachrome recently.

Bucko

I'm hoping he well carry more colors if people request him to. he can get any color but if it isn't a stock color he carries, you have to order 100.

LedHed

Sponsor
So - a custom order is a minimum of 100 skirts @~$.14 each? I think his 10pks are ~$1.35. Did he quote shipping?

Bucko

you have to email him for prices on special orders. I think he said like barbwire is 17.50 per 100. not sure iv shipping but he did say that he doesn't inflate the shipping costs.

EasyKasting

While it's true that spinnerbaitskirts.com had some sweet deals, they've closed up shop. 😔 But fear not; the skirt-building world has plenty of other hidden gems! 🌟 many have been getting their skirt tabs fix from Easy Kasting lately, and the quality, variety, and pricing are all on point. 🎯

Plus, we're all about serving the community with top-notch customer service. So, let's keep spinning in those good vibes and tight lines!

QPassage

Try this guy. 5 star service and has a great selection. I been buying from him for a couple years. Awesome prices to. I think he may have a special going on with a decent discount on orders over $125

Back