She is a keeper

baitmaster

Natalia (Nattie) Odeth Clark was born on Thursday 7/28/11 at 8:06 am, 8 pounds 3 oz, 20-1/2". Mama, big sister, and baby are doing great, daddy is very tired. Everyone is home from the hospital today and we house is having another explosion of pink. Some extra testosterone in to balance things out would be great.
On a cute note, big sisters birthday was on 7/30. She had an awesome birthday cake and ice cream at the hospital with her new little sister.
View attachment 1

Radtexan

Congrats man...Led, told us yesterday you've been busy...

Good looking little one,glad Momma and baby are well...Now get some rest.....

Lost Pole

Congratulations on another piece of peace and happiness.
Can't ask for much more. Send bday greetings along w well wishes for mom and baby girl.
I'll also send a *few* wishes for anyone tired to get some rest…
IF you know anyone in need.
Ha
Congrats to you and your family

baitmaster

LH & LP
Thanks for the well wishes, it is very cool. I would not trade it for the world.
RT
Yep, LH is right. The pregnancy was pretty hard on my wife. I have been working long hard days on the job, then trying to take care of everyone at the house. Not much time left for tying, fishing, or keeping up with much else. It will certainly settle down in the next few months and return to normal, whatever normal is.
RD,
I might have to place an order with mudhole soon.

toadfrog

Just remember when she burps up on your shirt .She is only baptizing you with love.

JUNGLEJIM1

Congratulations, I had two girls before I had my son and then another girl before we stopped.Now it's the same with the granchildren.Girl,girl,boy,girl. I'm defintely outnumbered. She's a cutie and keeper for sure.

Fatman

Congrats buddy!!!!!!! Although you guys are making me feel OLD!!!!!!! You're still having kids, mine are all grown, moved out and married and one grand daughter.

Yeah I guess I am old LOL

Back