SELA jigs

Lost Pole

A fella asked me to tie a few jigs for him.
I'm not big on tying anything for others but since I give em away and he didn't have a list of demands or a time frame, no pressure.
Just gon tie a few combos I like in 3's.
Will try to get a group pic when I finish em all......one day. But here's 2 of the combos.
1/16 Hunter heads w/ #4 sickles.

85986bf1846d0d3c4bab8bfc74f44a36.jpg

ad82328d4efc415ac996d07c66df2675.jpg

Thx for looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yup yup. Both are killer looking. First one would be my choice to tie on. Love the nose job with the paint! Red/black/chart has been good to me in the past. The blended colors on the pink/chart tail looks like quality craftsmanship also.

What is the tail material? Whatever it is, i am really liking the looks of it. Guessing it flows and kicks like a SOB in the water.

Lost Pole

THX everyone!! I like em too and fish with these often.
Steve, I'll answer your PM when I get home this eve and see how many I have left poured. I think I'm outta #4 hooks.

Wasssssssup Sonny

AtticaFish said:
Yup yup. Both are killer looking. First one would be my choice to tie on. Love the nose job with the paint! Red/black/chart has been good to me in the past. The blended colors on the pink/chart tail looks like quality craftsmanship also.

What is the tail material? Whatever it is, i am really liking the looks of it. Guessing it flows and kicks like a SOB in the water.

Thx RUSS. It's just two rabbit zonkers per tail. The pink' has a few or more strands of green chrt boy in it.
I really like the rabbit, I just wish I could get em more full. Hope you've been good.

Lost Pole

THX everyone!! I like em too and fish with these often.
Steve, I'll answer your PM when I get home this eve and see how many I have left poured. I think I'm outta #4 hooks.

Wasssssssup Sonny

AtticaFish said:

Thx RUSS. It's just two rabbit zonkers per tail. The pink' has a few or more strands of green chrt bou in it.
I really like the rabbit, I just wish I could get em more full. Hope you've been good.

Back