San Diego bound

moswampy

Several of each of these plus some all white belly spinners head to the SW corner. Buddy has been catching some pig red ears and making me jealous. I have him almost converted from plastics now

8d6c3b6ea6bd5dcb6d787cc612d7e69a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LedHed

Sponsor
Fantastic tyes! Auto patterns tear up the REs out here also.
Big RE this year, in SoCal, is from DVL @ 4.73 lbs. A buddy just got back from Havasu - he got a 2.9 & 2.6 for biggest REs, and he was disappointed......
ms - you need to come out and fish with your bud. Ask him about San Vicente.... Opening this year (supposed to be November 15th) after being closed for 7 years - world record time for a bunch of species maybe......

Jig Man

Nice work mo...

I know I've said it before, but if ya'll grew specs like ya grow RE's, there would be a steady stream of TX boys rollin across 10 and 8!!! fho sho

moswampy

Thanks for the nice words. When I get done with schooling for good my traveling hunting and fishing trips will start up. I would like to come to Cali to duck hunt but it may not be opportune time to catch a big gill. They caught several 2 plus pounders and swear he lost one pushing 4 at the boat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back