Salt n Pepper and Firecracker

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Heres a couple combos that just use gitter for the backs over a pearl belly. So no liquid colorants were used. It does take a TON of glitter to make them but they sure are pretty in the sun. Unfortunately there was no sunshine today for these pics.

firecracker_zps40ac2f85.jpg
Firecracker

saltnpepper-1_zpsc45cc591.jpg
Salt n Pepper

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Those are sweet - i'd be partial to the salt n' pepper. Can see the glint of the pearl belly, bet those do glow in the sunlight.

Pup

Those look really great RD. :cool: Bet they are interesting to view as they swim beneath the surface in clear water.

Fish catchers. :t-up:

pjmcla

Boy O boy those look good. I really like the firecracker. Several winters ago the fish got hot on a pure firecracker grub and we did exceptionally well all winter. Wade fishing gravel bars we used to duck hunt on. Too old for that now. That cold water is too tough on my joints now.

pjmcla

Ron Don - Sorry for the really late reply. Yes; we used to wade the stumps duck hunting and fishing. We would find gravel bars underfoot. And sometimes fish would push shad where we were hunting. We found that we caught fish way better than the ducks were flying, esp. on blue bird days. And, yes, it was cold. Worth it then; too old and out of shape now. It is a young man's game.

Back