Recovering nicely

Kdog

Been a while since I posted,  about 80 recovered from THR end of november. there no joint pain,  muscles still argue and regaining stamina is tough.  Been playing with a couple new jigs,  Bought the Do It free style mold,,,, dont waste your money. Last couple molds Ive gotten are junk.  DoIts quality is awful..  not sure why but the molds are tempermental.  Do not cast well, but I guess you get what you pay for, Glad I have a good supply  of drop out.

Anyhow glad spring is here  even though we are under stay at home orders, the great outdoors is still safe.

duffy

Glad to hear things are going well for you and your rebuild. Have to agree with you on the do-it’s being crap. I always thought they were pretty crude especially compared to some older Hilts and the precision of the bullet molds I have. I have invested about an hour each on the do-it’s deburing them to make them work somewhat better. There’s many modifications that would make them better.

toadfrog

duffy said:
Glad to hear things are going well for you and your rebuild. Have to agree with you on the do-it’s being crap. I always thought they were pretty crude especially compared to some older Hilts and the precision of the bullet molds I have. I have invested about an hour each on the do-it’s deburing them to make them work somewhat better. There’s many modifications that would make them better.

Do-It quality has gone down hill and Lee lead pots don't seem to hold up anymore . My 25 yr old lee pot went down . Now Ive. gone through 2 more in a year with bad elements . They will however fix them free if you send them back.

Back