rabbit

Helianthus

Finally got around to tying some today. Have a big bag of rabbit scraps so decided I needed to use a few. They aren't tied as typical in all the tutorials that are posted about but believe that it'll suffice, although thread seemed to be working against me today.

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 96
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 95

Lost Pole

Purtyness!
Those pinkuns will get em right behind your property when the water is high. And right down the road at dead end Seems like black water fish like pinks, oranges and fl yellas. But the blue n whites work well in the pits down the road. AND can never count them out in any condition. But I think in the black n mud it's the white that triggers em. At least Ron don has got that cut in my thinking.
Great ties n paint!

ScottV

Nice job, rabbit is about all I use now on my jig tails. It seems to last longer than marabou and has great action in the water.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Love me some rabbit - no matter how it is tied in. Got to be one of the most durable materials that has lots and lots of movement. :cool:

Helianthus

plateboater said:
Can I ask.......what jig mold and hook size. They look killer!

I believe they are 1/16 and off a homemade RTV mold with a #4 hook. I made the mold from a jig I received that originated from someone on here, not sure who though.

Thanks everybody, can't wait to go test them out!

Back