Quite the Surprise!

PanfishHunter

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Last Tuesday, I went out to my local neighborhood lake to take my senior pictures for my graduation invites, memories, etc. I am on my high school's fishing team (this is the first year they've had it, which is sadly my last) so, of course i brought a fishing rod with me to highlight that. 
[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]View attachment 1[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]View attachment 2
After I took my fishing jersey pictures, I put on my cap and gown to finish the pictures off. If you know me, you know I have to have that "One last cast!" and this was the outcome, a nice 1.5 to 2 pound bass, caught on a white Wally-World brand spinnerbait. He made for some pretty sweet senior pics!
View attachment 3
View attachment 4
This weekend I will be fishing my 5th, and final tournament of my High School Fishing career. Let's all hope that we can put more than 2 keepers in the boat this time!
rotfl.gif

~Nick[/font]

Attachments

• SmallFishTeam1.jpg
    SmallFishTeam1.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 76
  • SmallFishTeam2.jpg
    SmallFishTeam2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 80
  • SmallFishTeam3.jpg
    SmallFishTeam3.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 78
  • SmallFishTeam4.jpg
    SmallFishTeam4.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 76
  • SmallFishTeam5.jpg
    SmallFishTeam5.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 73

PanfishHunter

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Last Tuesday, I went out to my local neighborhood lake to take my senior pictures for my graduation invites, memories, etc. I am on my high school's fishing team (this is the first year they've had it, which is sadly my last) so, of course i brought a fishing rod with me to highlight that. 
[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]View attachment 1[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]View attachment 2
After I took my fishing jersey pictures, I put on my cap and gown to finish the pictures off. If you know me, you know I have to have that "One last cast!" and this was the outcome, a nice 1.5 to 2 pound bass, caught on a white Wally-World brand spinnerbait. He made for some pretty sweet senior pics!
View attachment 3
View attachment 4
This weekend I will be fishing my 5th, and final tournament of my High School Fishing career. Let's all hope that we can put more than 2 keepers in the boat this time!
rotfl.gif

~Nick[/font]

Back