Pulling Crankbaits This Morning

ScottV

We trolled crankbaits this morning at Okatibbee Reservoir for 3 hrs.. Came home with 26 crappie and 1 channel cat. The chartreuse Bandit was the one they wanted today. Largest crappie weighed 1 lb 8 oz.
d1133726.jpg
7e635ed4.jpg
My crappie catchin' machine.
88e62761.jpg

JUNGLEJIM1

Nice catch Scott. Is it me or does that big crappie look two toned.Top half looks different than the bottom half. That's a really nice ride.

ScottV

JUNGLEJIM1 said:
Nice catch Scott. Is it me or does that big crappie look two toned.Top half looks different than the bottom half. That's a really nice ride.

Yea JJ it does look like it's two-toned in that pic. That's the same fish as the one 4 from the bottom in the other pic. As for the ride, I bought it totally rigged out from a guy on C.com who lives in Jackson, MS. It has 4 sets of Hi-Tec rod holders, Lowrance GPS/sonar, even the Minn Kota Co-Pilot remote control trolling motor. I usually just hear about deals like that.

ScottV

StumpHunter said:
Nice catch Scott. The cranks are hot right now and it's good to see they are paying off for y'all. Congrats on the catch.

I saw you did pretty good too Ronnie. Congrats!

crazy angler

Future Sponsor
Hey I thought You had 3 satillite dishes on Your roof till I reliazed it was Your dip net long time ago I did that then it happened they stocked HYBRIDS and there's 2 things that happen you find out how good Your rod holders are or how weak Your line is .When one of them Baby's come from 20 foot away to eat they don't stop till their up there by You I got tired of donating baits to the fish gods!

ScottV

crazy angler said:
Hey I thought You had 3 satillite dishes on Your roof till I reliazed it was Your dip net long time ago I did that then it happened they stocked HYBRIDS and there's 2 things that happen you find out how good Your rod holders are or how weak Your line is .When one of them Baby's come from 20 foot away to eat they don't stop till their up there by You I got tired of donating baits to the fish gods!

Yea Robert, Dish Network changed their dishes shortly after they started offering our local channels. One of those isn't even hooked up and I've been too lazy to take it down. LOL

Back