PP Green Chartreuse

JSC

Trying to find out which one of Roseys is the Green chartreuse .. hard to tell when the image varies from machine to machine.
Hopeing that one of you had found the correct one. Also a green pumpkin. ??

Pup

JSC,

Can't comment on green chartreuse. However, I have my opinion of green pumpkin. Rosey's used to carry a standard RAL color described as 'Olive Drab RAL 6022 50%+ Gloss'. I couldn't find it advertised on their site. Perhaps if you contact them directly, they may be able to supply you with some.

It is an RAL standard color, so it should look the same for all companies that sell this color (RAL 6022).

Their olive gray and black olive powders don't approach the green pumpkin color that I'm accustomed to which is dark greenish-brown in hue. However, others may have a different opinion of what green pumpkin should look like. Unfortunately, no color name standards exist for the tackle industry.

hookup

I posted a recipe a while back for green pumpkin using black, chartreuse and brown ...

imho Two very different colors.

The smallies I chase luv green pumpkin.

Pup

Here's some photos of jig heads I've painted with Rosey's Olive Drab RAL 6022 50%+ Gloss powder paint.

greenpumpkin001_zps27c5bc15.jpg

gplegs001_zpsaee20b3b.jpg

And one of a simple 1:1 mixture of Harbor Freight powder paint (matte black/yellow) that turned out pretty OK for the green pumpkin color of YUM's Chunk.

hfgrnpumpk004.jpg

Radtexan

I haven't seen at least a good flo chart @ Rosie's. They have a good flo pink, but the closet I've found is , grass green. It's not flo but a good color.

Pup

AtticaFish said:
I know this is a Paintshop qustion but have to comment............. this jig is bad a$$! THAT is going to catch fish. Period.

Thanks AF. :) However, it won't stand a chance to catch a single fish if I can't find it. :head_scratch:

Nightprowler

I posted a recipe a while back for green pumpkin using black, chartreuse and brown ...

imho Two very different colors.

The smallies I chase luv green pumpkin.

where can I find the link?

JSC

Thanx for the replies .. Green Pumpkin can work out OK

But this green Chartreuse is a little different .. Some monitors do not show the exact color and mine is no exception.
The color shown here should be a little Greener (Green side not yellow side of chartreuse) (You can also check out TJs colors for this one)

View attachment 2

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 23
Back