Plastic beads

smallieslayer

hey guys does anyone know where i can find molds for molding hard plastic beads with no seems like the beads you would use on double beaded steelhead jigs

any info would be great
thank you

Fatman

Okay theres a new one!!!!!! Hopefully someone else can help you I've never seen a mold like that unless you want to make one.

smallieslayer

Fatman said:
Okay theres a new one!!!!!! Hopefully someone else can help you I've never seen a mold like that unless you want to make one.
I hope someone can im trying to cut out the middle man and just make em my self. thanks

Shoemoo

The kinds without seams are ground from a matrix, not injected. I think this is one of those situations where you're never going to be able to make them yourself cheaper than you can buy them.

toadfrog

You could make a mold the same way redman is teaching (questions for redman ) The thing is Shooting polymer is a lot different than shooting soft plastic . I've done both . Trust me for what it would cost to do that Ya could buy a semi load of beads .

Shoemoo

Cabela's sells the beads you want in packs of 500 to 1000, depending on the size of the bead. The cost ranges from a little over $7 to $17. There are sites with cheaper prices of course, but none of the places I found promised them free from blemishes or mentioned the manufacturing process used.

Back