Pistol & Dry Pearl

Lost Pole

Hot and all my lay downs are out the water,from roots to top. We need rain something bad. Or a boat with a motor. Caught a few like so, maybe 8" at best. ON THE BOTTOM. Was always taught to stay above em. Bf an older feller showed me otherwise.
4b835fcb-c950-5bc5.jpg

See where he's hooked? Notice jig is upside down?

Pistol did manage the only nice one.
4b835fcb-ca58-3b2b.jpg

All swam away

These were field testers for today
4b835fcb-cac7-7a19.jpg

Blues won.

Fatman

Glad your boy is whipping up on you!!!!!!! I think everyone was hoping that TS would have gone up through the Midwest - that whole area really needs the water. You'd think they'd build some of the hugh de-salinization plants and start pumping the water into all the empty lakes.

JUNGLEJIM1

It's hot and dry here as well. Asking people here not to shoot fireworks because everything is so dry. Anyone know a good rain dance ?? Congrats on testing the new jigs and getting positive results. Hope you get some rain and can test them some in the spots that are dry now.

redman

JJ This may sound a little funny but the wife did a rain dance and ask a blessing for our little neck of the woods smudged. The next day we got a little rain not much but enough that I didn't have to water the garden. Now the NWS says that we have a chance of rain for the next few days. Not going to say she caused it but it may have helped.

Adam With this heat that we have been having it is just tough to catch any of the pan fish. Been real slow here and know that we are just up the road from you. Cats are on the move but the crappie and bream are hole up in the deep water. For me its 12 miles from home way up the river. With the heat I just don't care to make that ride in the boat. This Old Geezer will set in the A/C and tie me some jigs.

Redman

Back