Pictures

z520tom

I was going to start posting some pics of some of my ties but have not been able to do so. I am about tired of trying. On other sites I just sent the pics from my phone to my facebook account and then just copy image from my facebook page and paste in my new thread. It does not work on this site however. Tired of trying right now.

QPassage

Set yourself up a free photobucket.com page then download the apt to your phone. I use it on an android base phone and it works great. Not sure how well it does on I phone though.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
z520tom - Here are 2 threads that show the step by step method for posting pictures......

Posting from attachments

- and -

Posting from Photobucket

Guess i have never really tried to post from Facebook pictures. I suppose you can use the image link from Facebook and paste it in using the 'Insert Image' button on the reply page. But pretty sure you have to have your Facebook account set to share your pictures with anyone. I will look at it when i get a second and see how it works.

QPassage

AtticaFish said:
z520tom - Here are 2 threads that show the step by step method for posting pictures......

Posting from attachments

- and -

Posting from Photobucket

Guess i have never really tried to post from Facebook pictures. I suppose you can use the image link from Facebook and paste it in using the 'Insert Image' button on the reply page. But pretty sure you have to have your Facebook account set to share your pictures with anyone. I will look at it when i get a second and see how it works.

I could be mistaken but I understand fb works but you have to make sure your photos are shared with everyone. The default setting in fb I believe is for friends only to view.

Back