PhotoBucket?

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Is the Photobucket image hosting service down? Coming up with a few images on here that are missing at times and they all look like they are photobucket links. Anyone that use the service having trouble? I do not have an account.

Have gone through the system here a few times now trying to figure it out but thinking it may not be a problem on here but with the other site. That would be a change. :p

Fatman

I didn't have any problems earlier today and it's been working pretty good, course depending on a persons ISP that could be messing it up too.

SaltyBuckster

I have seen a few pics in the last few days that have not came out in emails.Said that the pic has been deleted or moved.All of my pics come from there because theuy are done in 5m and are too big to post on here.

JSC

I had an e mail from them yesterdau ... I dont use them so I deleted it .. something about they had reworked the whole service ??

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well that sounds like it would explain it. Thanks. It had me pretty worried at first since it was completely random and seemed like it was getting worse (more images missing) as the day went on. Looks like they are all back up now.

smalljaw

AtticaFish, someone couldn't see a pic of a jig I posted during the week and then they saw it later on. When I uploaded the photo to put in an album I had red Xs and the name of the pic in a box but no photo and it seemed random as I would go out, close my browser and then go back in and different pictures would be missing while others reappeared. I was hoping it wasn't just me.

Back