Photobucket Effects !

Radtexan

I had no idea there were so many different things you could do with pics there...Still look like an amateur,but Im working on them...

Tmanfish-1.jpg

AH6-26-09010-1.jpg

AH8-02-9012-1.jpg

Radtexan

LedHed said:
WOW - great stuff. First pic is some serious fishing.
For 3 1/2 this kid is getting pretty good.Last time out he caught 7 all by himself.He wont take them off the hook yet,but like to fish !!!

The effect is really pretty easy to do.Its called "color splash" and there is a simple tutorial on photobucket.. Lets see some of yours :cool:

flatsrat76

Radtexan said:
LedHed said:
For 3 1/2 this kid is getting pretty good.Last time out he caught 7 all by himself.He wont take them off the hook yet,but like to fish !!!

The effect is really pretty easy to do.Its called "color splash" and there is a simple tutorial on photobucket.. Lets see some of yours :cool:

Sweet pics, I will give it a shot tonight:)

Radtexan

I should have warned you,as in pic # 2 & 3, there's no setting to make them boy's any prettier !!!

flatsrat76

Radtexan said:
LedHed said:

Tail of a Redfish
march7-1-1-1-1-1.jpg

The original
march7-1.jpg

Flatsrat76

Jig Man

Now that is a handsome young man... I can tell grandpa is having a ball. I do believe that is worth giving up the office and moving into the garage.... :icon14:

StumpHunter

Man that is nice,,, got to try this. I bought a cheap video camera last week and been playing around with some editing the short clips together from my last trip to the lake. It is a lot of fun.
Great pics!

Back