Perch

Mack

1/8th ounce ball head dark emerald green, black,green,yellow synthetic skirt with perch pattern, crank bait lip. I have high hopes for this pattern. :)
:jig: :jig: :jig:

Attachments

• 0 cut 50 percent.JPG
    0 cut 50 percent.JPG
    7.7 KB · Views: 64
  • 03 cut 50 percent.JPG
    03 cut 50 percent.JPG
    7 KB · Views: 64
  • 05 cut 50 percent.JPG
    05 cut 50 percent.JPG
    7.8 KB · Views: 64

Mack

crappiehappy said:
Nice :jig: , let us know how it works

Thanks crappiehappy, and will do! Since the bass seem to like this design I'm hoping they're in the mood for perch :D

Hawnjigs

KISS
The material has an attractive light reflecting shimmer.

The design looks like it might be near impossible to hard snag the hook, tho any loose debris could be slop mopped around the lip. Altho probably no problem with tail biters, I'm curious if the lip might get in the way of point penetration in larger mouths?

Mack

Hawnjigs said:
The material has an attractive light reflecting shimmer.

The design looks like it might be near impossible to hard snag the hook, tho any loose debris could be slop mopped around the lip. Altho probably no problem with tail biters, I'm curious if the lip might get in the way of point penetration in larger mouths?

haven't had any problems so far. I get a lot of mid body strikes with crank baits... I usually don't get full swallows unless I'm using plastics (most are scented). With the weight of the jig it moves the best with the lip on top ( like the scrounger).

Back