Peak at what ive been doing!

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Heres what ive been working on this weekend! 2 color baits that are body tail are the most time consuming to make. YOu have to shoot the tail color then break the tail off and leave them in the mold. THen shoot the body color! Theres a 1,000 baits on the table. Glow white with glow chart tail and UV glow. The red is a color called KY lake killer. Silver glitter in the body and green glitter in the glow chart tail.

Ok back to work!

bigorder.jpg
neonghosts.jpg

UV pic
uvs.jpg

Glow Pic
glow.jpg

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Ha Rog the red wont do anything... I didnt put any uv enhancer in the red!

Im glad i dont have to bag these.

Lost Pole

Wow. Looks like work put in.
Do you ever rest?
Those are crazy good.
Were the baits "charged" for the glow pic?
Plastics amaze me.

I hope you're enjoying and the business side is good.

Adam

redman

Wow Great looking baits there Ronnie. Looks like you have been a busy boy. Am going to have to put them on my wish list for the fall. Know that the glow ones will be killer here on Caddo in the fall.

Redman

Fatman

Found a company that makes a glow powder and liquid that's supposed to last for a long time I'll find the link at home and post it

Fatman

Well back to square one they tell me they don't carry that anymore but it was weird cause I asked what powder was best for mixing with 2 part epoxy and they reply back to just use their glow powder in their clear heat n dip????

Sent them back "But you told me you don't carry that anymore"!!! Still waiting on an answer!!

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
I've bought from glo inc before. 24 hour glow powder! Beware it ain't cheap! Have colored glow powders too. Just mix it with your clear pp

Back