Palmer Catalog

JSC

Hi Guys
I hope this works ... Attaching the Palmer Catalog in PDF & Word Format where you can down load (I Hope)
JSC

Sorry It was TOO BIG send me an E Mail & I will send You a Copy

----------------------

-Edited by AtticaFish-
Added the PDF link below.
Palmer Catalog
Size: 3.05MB

Fatman

JSC

Got it thanks!!!!!!!! I'm still trying to find one that shows all the old cast iron ones!!!! You could try putting them in a zipped file.

Thanks again

LedHed

Sponsor
Put me on the list JSC

@ Fm "I'm still trying to find one that shows all the old cast iron ones" - from Reading Instruments?

JSC

LedHed said:
Put me on the list JSC

@ Fm "I'm still trying to find one that shows all the old cast iron ones" - from Reading Instruments?

LH I sent you one at the same time as FM but it was returned said it was to large (had a PDF & Word) so I resent with PDF only.

I am checkin on the other one .. Got a DR appointmnet this AM will check when I get a chance.

JSC

Fatman

My stupid govt email isn't taking outside emails so I might have to bring it in on a zip drive. They won't let us check our outside email anymore. I'll play with it tommorrow unless I hear from you saying you got it fixed tonight or didn't.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Try it this way..... i uploaded it manualy to the site:

Palmer Catalog
Size: 3.05MB

I ran the link from my Host CP - it does work but it takes a long time to load even from my broadband connection. Not sure why, it is 3MB & 20 pages but my connection can usually speed through a file that size? Oh well - seems to work. Thanks for posting this JSC!

JSC

AF Down loaded fine

LH Some one had asked for PDF ... I scanned them in as jpeg and then opened in Irfanview .. copied & pasted to Word ,,, Then printed to PDF .... Only way I knew to get them all in one PDF file ...

I am still lookin for the Reading Catalog but I am thinkin it may be long gone.

LedHed

Sponsor
JSC - got 2 reading catalogs, Wasn't sure if that was what Fm was looking for. Haven't posted it because it is all sinkers - if someone wants it I can post it.

Fatman

Led

I'm looking for the old catalouge that lists the cast iron Palmer molds, jig and sinker. But if that's all you have I'll take it!!!

I took the Palmer at work and cut reduced all the gray and white around the pages but the pdf attach warning comes up saying it's too big. If you want me to cut out the hook pages, that will make it small enough to attach as a pdf.

JSC - If you scan them into Word depending on which version you have you can do a file save as then where it says word save as PDF instead.

Let me know

Fatman

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
JSC said:
...AF Down loaded fine...

Yeah, i tried again today. Same computer on same net connection and it opened just fine. Think something was screwy either with my computer or connection (or me) yesterday - it was taking 5-6 minutes to load. Today it loaded in less than a minute. :)

JSC

"JSC - If you scan them into Word depending on which version you have you can do a file save as then where it says word save as PDF instead."

Basicly thats what I did ... have had trouble scanning directly into a program so I went the jpeg .. IrfanView .. copy & paste route to WORD then U can Print to or save to PDF ... when you print to pdf it, saves a copy which is pdf.... same difference.

LH .. the last Reading Catalog I remember was all sinkers and I think they were cast iorn ???

Attica ... Computers are what they are ... I think they some times get tired or do things to spite us :)

Have A Good Day Guys

LedHed

Sponsor
JSC
You're right about Reading - all cast iron and all sinker/wts. I mentioned that to Fm because it sounded like that was what he was looking for. Don't remember Palmer making molds in cast. Now I gotta dig up a Reading catalog and scan it.........

Fatman

Ok got rid of the hook pages and tried it again and said it was still too big BUT!!!!!!!!! dopey here, and for anyone that has full version or goes to save with viewer set the viewing for Acrobat 7.0 or later and it reduces the file size BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back