Palestine

chill49

I need some help from you Texas boys. I have a real good neighbor that just moved in.Last Sunday she invited me over to a fish fry I ask her who caught the fish and said her dad did. Her dad and mother crappie fish on Palestine So I thought I would tie them some jigs to repay her.
Could you guys give me some ideas on jig color combos that I can send them I have no idea what the lake looks like.
Oh yeah her dad really showed her how to fix fish I ate way to much the best crappie I've had in a long time.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
A little out of my range also, but if i have learned anything from these forums........ black/chart is loved by just about every crappie angler there is! Red/chart and white/chart might be in the running for 2nd place. ;)

.........just noticed while i was typing that member Pepop has some threads that show up in the 'Related Threads' box down below. Only one of them still has the photo attached though, others were moved in Photobucket. Maybe he will chime in with the good combos. Or if he does not see this... could always PM him.

- A Palestine Favorite: http://www.jigcraft.com/jigcraft/showthread.php?tid=6699

Back