Painted a couple and tried brush tap

Bkabina

I painted some of the round heads I poured Wednesday. Also painted and put eyes on a couple of the jigs I got from ledhed. I tried brush tapping for the first time and it wasn't that bad. Couldn't do any more, I have a nerve pinched in my lower back that's felt like lightning through my hip into my leg for a few days. Anyway here's a picture.

57abbfae47c9605589510c9d3ba33032.jpg

eyecrosser

Nice job. Just started the brush tapping technique and 3d eyes myself. A little time consuming til you get a system down I suppose. Love the way they turned out and locked the eyes down on the jigs with clear goo. Been wanting to try this stuff out also before I commited to using it regularly. Love the way they all turned out.

Lost Pole

All the paint looks great. Your taps look awesome too. Very precise Those billed heads are killer. Caught one of my biggest slabs on one of one of Sonnys billed heads tied as a glow jig if I remember correctly. He treats everbody good.
Great work.
Big kudos to Sonny for being…him.

LedHed

Sponsor
"Tried" - looks like you been doing it awhile! Nice paint on the horseheads - 3D eyes are way better! You can paint the blades also. Looks like you got the butt rings dialed in. Great work.

Thnx Adam - now i got a big head. Let me know if you need some more - always lookin for a swap...

Radtexan

Nice paint work...I fought the tap method for a long time...Thought the dipped worked better...but .........both have their place

Back