One for the record books!

quivira kid

Set a new personal best on my first cast this afternoon! 17 inch black off the same tree I caught a 16.5 inch white last year. 1/16-oz minnow head pink duck jig under a slip cork.

478555_831528414003_533338544_o.jpg

She was full of eggs, so I slid her right back in after a few pics. No more than three minutes later, my buddy hooked up with what turned out to be a 16" black and let his 3 year old daughter reel it in. Got a great picture of both of them smiling from ear to ear!

redman

Nice fish what a thrill to get a big old fat slab crappie. even if you turn them back in next year she will be even bigger. Nice job them eggs are your future eating stock.

Redman

Lost Pole

Great fish!! Hope you got some good photos. I'm not as conservative as you. That's prob 1/1,000,000th of the eggs saved in a small pond.
I'd love to See the lil girls smile!

What'd y'all catch on

eyecrosser

Kid, we need to hook up this year and get some fishing done. Maybe "The Glen", Milford, Tuttle or one of your local honeyholes. Give me a shout sometime and we can compare notes. Nice Black!!!!!

quivira kid

Thanks guys! It is going to be hard to top that one. I saw her roll 15 feet out or so and started doing the "hurry up before you get off/that thing is huge" happy dance on the bank!

bombora

Congrats on the PB. They are such handsome fish. May be a couple of thousand miles form the nearest one but I love looking at your guys pics of them.

Back