OK Rad

hunter7711

It's just about that time of year again. MARCH MADNESS!!!!! How about setting things up for a forum contest again. I liked the way we did it last year with each contestant tyeing 6 jigs with winner takes all. By the way, did you catch any fish on your winnings? We have a while to go, but I think we have a lot of new basketball fans lurking on here now. Sorry you won't have a dog in the hunt:p

Radtexan

Hey we did win our first conference game last week :) ....

Im in for it Gary...Hope to get a few more in this time,it was a lot of fun..even for the non BBall fans..

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'm in! I bet Roger never did tie on that big-n-gangley jig i sent him. :bigfish:

I've been watching a few games here and there... ones that i hear are spose to be good match-ups. :D

Radtexan

AtticaFish said:
I'm in! I bet Roger never did tie on that big-n-gangley jig i sent him. :bigfish:
Ive fished the shad jigs and the chickens you sent Russ,but I havent intentionally been Bass fishing this year so yes you are correct,but it is still on display at my desk........

Im ready for some tourney's...2 of my nephews play high school ball here,so Ive been to several recently,but the dance is one of my favorite times of the year...

Back