OH GREAT!......

hhawkins

Oh my GAWD!...... I knew there something wrong was going to happen..."I DO NOT HAVE BLACK HACKLE!" And the closest place to me to pick up hackle is Springfield, Mo. "Oh My GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Our store in Branson does not carry hackles, how stupid at this point I have until Thrusday, Great! I do not want to let the Owner of Ark-Rod down, Yes I'm freaking out, actually yelling at this point :exclamation: :mad: I don't even know what time the Bass Pro in Springfield closes. All of a sudden I feel sick :(

toadfrog

What size hackle . 1 to 3 inch or 3 Inches up to 6''. How many jigs need to do. P.m. me your address in case I don't still have it. I have more than I'm likely to use.

Lost Pole

I have some and will never ever use it,but not sure how to get it to you by Thursday. Not even sure if its exactly what you need. If I were to send it overnight tomorrow after work would it be in enough time? What time does the PO close?
Adam

toadfrog

AWH well, We tried Pole we'll just have to tip our white hats and ride of into the sunset.

hhawkins

I'm sorry fellas! I didn't mean to leave you hanging, I made a mad dash the next morning before going to work, I made just under an hour from where I live to a fly shop and the same time back to the house, just in time to get dressed for work and off I go again. I now have 30 woolly buggers tied and ready to go out to the shop in the morning. Thank you for being the cowboys in the white hats.

toadfrog

That's all right lil lady we'll just be moseying around here. Cause ya never know when ya might find one of them damsels in distress. Yippee KI yo

hhawkins

toadfrog said:
That's all right lil lady we'll just be moseying around here. Cause ya never know when ya might find one of them damsels in distress. Yippee KI yo

You are a nut!...LOL! :p Thank you though. I finished my buggers about 9 pm. lastnight, and I took a picture of them. I put them on here before long. I'm pretty proud of them, I think they look good. Of course I would have to pick a hobby to play with that doesn't have any emergency materials any closer then a hour away in any direction of me. :rolleyes: Oh well! Thanks again Toadfrog for the help, Heather

Back