Official Sign Up For Ice Lure SWAP

papaperch

IF somebody has the time to replace Bucho sign up but you only have until the end of this month. Otherwise just 15 lure total would be needed as in 5 per set.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Mine hit the mail this morning! Even saw some reports of SNOW down around Columbus and Dayton this AM. :) I originally painted 7 sets so i finished off all 7..... just keep the extra sets. Thanks for hosting, now we need some ice.

papaperch

Alien body snatchers have whisked away our real AF. Everyone knows the real AF always waits until the last minute. Rumor has it he was president of the Procrastinators of America but was impeached as he was so late to all the meetings even they couldn't put up with it.

OK Blutarch of planet Zebunair hand over the real AF before I declare war on you and your domininions

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
<B-) It is kinda spooky.

Going on 3 seasons now with only a trip or two on the ice...... i am pretty twitchy with anticipation to get out there. Making up the spoon-droppers got me motivated. Made some very simple 1/80 wool roving jigs also that sure look fishy. Will be getting out and moving all my gear to the front of the shed soon - some tackle boxes to clean up as well.

AndyLane

Ok well mine will go in the mail on monday. I apologize that they are not already there. The last two weeks have been Crazy round here. We finally closed on a house and made a whirlwind of a Move last weekend. I had them all tied up and bagged up but before I got them to the post office last friday they seem to of gotten sucked into the vortex. lol I can't find the dang things anywhere. I managed to dig out one of my boxes of tying stuff late last night and luckily it had my vise and a few things in it so I started tying another set for the swap. They're not as good as ones I had tied but I think they'll do the trick. I'm sure I'll find the other set as soon as I mail these. lol

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Snapped a pic before i shipped them.........

100_6801_e.jpg

May be the first all pink jig i have every made. :D Pink head, thread, kiptail, & midge flash.

quivira kid

Dang, that was fast. I hope those will suffice... forgot to take a picture AND forgot to add the plastic tails for you before I sealed it up! I tied a 1/80-oz duck jig... pink head, mallard flank, thread neck; painted a few little banana jigs black/orange, and some pink #12 flies to use as droppers.

AndyLane

Well I've been offline for a bit. I see that my jigs still haven't made it to papaperch. I guess I or the post office one has jacked something up or somebody has gotten there hands on em along the way. They should of been there by now. Don't wait on them any longer. Truly sorry everyone! So papaperch if they do show up at some point just keep them for your troubles or send them to another swap host as extras in the future.

papaperch

Ok will do . Thanks for letting me know. Well guys we are down to 4. Let me know what you guys want to do with extras.

Soon as you tell me will split up and ship.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Sh t happens....... is what it is so i'd say to just split it up as evenly and randomly as you can. Make sure at least everyone gets a set and then favor yourself if any inequalities occur. I won't complain, unless it gives us another non-ice season. :p

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------THERE WAS SKIM ICE ON MY POND YESTERDAY-----------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is gone already and temps forecast back in the 60's for the weekend, but sure gives me hope that i might get some use out of the ice gear this year.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
My package made it back home yesterday. Made a trip out to the shed last night to divvy them up between my ice box and one of my other small panfish boxes, lots of goodies. :cool: Thanks for hosting Bill!

Back