Offers to Share?

Hawnjigs

KISS
I've sent a few messages to forum members who posted interest in some unique things I make offering to send a few, and most never replied yes or no.

Dunno, out my way & in my head its OK to share without expectation of return - have I done something wrong?

PM or email me if you don't want your response public. Thank you.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Did you get my message? Would have been sent late last night.

It could be that some people are not getting the message if you are using the JigCraft user email system instead of PMs. I would suggest using PMs - the email system has honestly never worked 100% correctly, occasionaly i get back messages that "an email was unable to be sent" and not sure how to fix it or who it was even to/from. Maybe the next upgrade of the forum software will have a fix for this bug.

As far as giveaways - I like getting freebies and samples of this and that, BUT.... always like to try and return the favor in some way if i can! Either helpful info or trade of something useful. Don't know if some people may be too proud to take a freebie? I know i'm not!!! :D

toadfrog

You haven't done anything wrong. Things are just slow right now. Everybody is holed up working on spring time tackle . Only the bravest and the best go out on the ice. Myself I got my feet stuck up next to the wood stove. My arthritis says I'm not doing nothin. I'll pm my address.

Hawnjigs

KISS
Come to think of it, it was forum system emails that were unanswered...

Got your PMs, AF & TF.

Forum members are invited to request samples from me anytime.

LedHed

Sponsor
Very generous HJ

"out my way & in my head its OK to share without expectation of return" that sharing is more about who you are.

"have I done something wrong?" not at all.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Hawnjigs said:
Come to think of it, it was forum system emails that were unanswered...

Damn, I feel bad now. I knew there was possibly a problem and never told anyone. :-/ Did some pondering..... my general idea is since the 'send user email' function is a message sent from JigCraft direcly to the members personal email, if they have a spam filter in place - it has the possibility of kicking the JigCraft.com email out as spam.

For all members: Be sure and set JigCraft.com as part of your 'contact's' list or 'not spam' list to be sure and get update info and reply/PM messages if you have it set that way.

steve r.

i would love a free sample, same goes for me here, if anyone want a couple samples feel free to pm or e-mail me. since joining this site, i've gotten alot of good ideas! got the creative juices flowing sorta speak! just need more materials! lol! hawnjigs you've got mail!

Back