Now they really done IT

papaperch

:mad: :mad:
Have to admit I almost never eat at McDonalds. Now it will be just plain never. The only thing I ever liked was their Biscuit Egg and Sausage and Biscuit Egg and Bacon. Especially when going out early dark thirty ice fishing. Last two times I stopped only the Mc muffin are available, I go to their site and discover I reside in the McMuffin portion of America . Based on local sales they carry one or the other but not both. The entire south with the exception of Florida is Biscuit portion.

I can understand Mcdonald's declining sales now with DA decisions like that. Must be the same person that come up with their coffee recipe.That wonderful overdone brew with that just a smidgen of road tar aftertaste.

Starting out with the sun still buried in the horizon and the snow so cold it squeaks as you are walking on it. Now will never be the same for me without those 2 nice gut bombs nestled in my cavernous gut. With a large hot cocoa to make one feel just perfect. To brave the rigors of a day on the frozen surface of some forlorn lake. Some executive know it all just took a little joy out of my world. :skunked:

AllenOK

I got really hacked off when they took the Southern Chicken Biscuit off the menu. Those things were good!

I haven't tried McNasty's around here to see if they have biscuits or not....

toadfrog

I never eat food from chain stores . Arthritis was absolutely killing me . When I cut that out is when I got on the road to feeling much better. Maybe there is a mom and pop bakery you can buy from . I HOPE!!!!!

duffy

I quit going to McDonalds and Booger King when I started getting the squirts just about every time after eating there, and I'm not alone on that. If I get the urge for a mc muffin I just make my own.

Fatman

I'm like duffy I make my own - and that crappy coffee at McD's is Newmans Own and it sucks.  I have 2 great big thermos jugs and make my own and take it with me.  If you really want to cringe go on-line to your state health department and see if you can find the inspection results for your local fast food places!!!  That will make you never want to eat there again!!!!!!  Worst one up here was Kentucky Fried Chicken that had an all you can eat buffet till I read about it and that was 15 years ago!!!!!!!

Back