nothing fancy

perch

heres a new mold I recently bought its a 1" silverfish. it has been producing some nice rainbow trout and soon will be catching some panfish when I get my boat out BUT for now they are still catching lots of rainbow trout ICE FISHING

this I a 2 color bait made with the laminate plate I bought with the mold it take some time to make 2 colors but the came out pretty good not nearly as cool as the other baits im seeing made on here by other members. I know im not the lead dog im still sitting on the porch

Bucko

looks good! been toying with the idea of getting into pouring soft plastic. but then again I may have to look for a new place to live if I come home with more " fishing junk"

toadfrog

Good looking far as I'm concerned . Got 2-3-4 inch in those . Can't beat that bait with a beetle spin .

perch

thanks guys they are a great little bait so far all I have is the 1" silverfish mold from Jacobs and some of the 1 3/4" tiny twitchy molds the original ones from bears baits they work great to but sometimes they like a smaller bait.

Oh Bucko you need to tell your wife its not fishing junk its the same as a new pair of shoes and a lot less than diamonds that what I did. I woke up about 1 hour later but it was worth it now she lets me get what I want a little bit at a time:D

I also have a fair selection of other molds some from bears, caney creek, basstackle, Jacobs baits and couple hand pour stick molds Plus my custom molds I designed when I got started and my brother at that time had some extra time and cut those molds our for me. its really addictive for sure and you can never have to many molds:D

perch

Ron Don said:
Thanks for posting! Just what this forum needs... More plastics!!

YUP cant ever have to many plastics that's for sure. :icon14:

perch

thanks as I get a little more time when the ice gets to rotten to fish on and im waiting for open water I will try to make some more cool 2 color baits. Well cool for me I see a lot of other plastic makers making some really COOL baits I cant compare any of mine to theirs for sure they are real works of art

perch

hey snake I love that little minnow. they are catching a ton of trout that was money well spent on that mold for sure thanks perch

Back