nothing fancy 2

perch

heres a few more baits I made up with different molds I bought and some are my own custom molds got a new orange color I like nice and bright I should be good on orange color baits for a while now

Like I said before nothing fancy just some plastics that catch me a lot of fish sometime I will stick around home take a day off from fishing and make something that's cooler maybe a two color bait or something Well probably not anytime soon but It could happen:D

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Ha where you been hiding all this time??? I like a good bright orange myself. Ha but this weekend I was fishing with a Pro and swapped out a color for an orange/chartreuse bait on one of our 10 poles we had out. He looked at it and said... You put that on there? That's not a good color here.

Top middle - That a split tail?

perch

Ron Don said:
Ha where you been hiding all this time??? I like a good bright orange myself. Ha but this weekend I was fishing with a Pro and swapped out a color for an orange/chartreuse bait on one of our 10 poles we had out. He looked at it and said... You put that on there? That's not a good color here.

Top middle - That a split tail?

Yup the one your looking at if im looking at the same one is My Custom Split Tail I designed it and my bother made it for me 5 yrs ago. No one had any like it but soon after they started making a split tail that's similar to mine. the second picture is my Custom Y Tails they have been fishing catching machines along with my Split tails all over the USA and even other countries
IMG_8538.jpg
IMG_3430.jpg

Its funny how people say what the heck are you doing that's not anything that a bass trout or panfish would eat and you throw it out or down a hole in the ice and holler FISH ON

I was making baits for quite a while but kind of got burned out on it so I cut back for quite a while plus my job was 6 days a week for 6 yrs and now we are on a 10 1/2hr shifts and get some days off so I have some more time to make some plastics and want to get into making my own lead jigheads now to and still keep making plastics to

perch

toadfrog said:
That little stinger on the back sets it off pretty good .

thanks they have been great for panfish trout and bass for us its been a great design and fish catcher since I got my crayons out and my brother cut the molds out for me

perch

heres some bubblegum pink that's a hot color for our panfish trout and even a few bass. its funny I have people say well only girls fish with pink I just laugh. Real men fish with pink and catch lots of fish and the girls like to fish with them to
this pink is a lot brighter than my camera will show and they glow in the dark

the first one is my daughter with a nice rainbow on a glow pink basstackle tiny frog the second is an 18 1/2" rainbow my son caught on a 1" silverfish minnow
IMG_1298_zps2ad4f2b5.jpg
cid_2014-02-18_09_13_zps174d49bf.jpg

perch

Thanks i think its always good to have something different and smaller that what everyone else its throwing at them. its paid off for us many days on the water and ice fishing to

perch

thanks guys its a lot of fun to make your own plastics and then go out with your family and friends and catch some fish off of them. only 4 more graveyard shifts and then im back on the ice chasing more rainbow trout

perch

yup got the frog and silverfish minnow to thanks for the help with the those and im looking at a couple more molds right now

snake River

perch said:
heres some bubblegum pink that's a hot color for our panfish trout and even a few bass. its funny I have people say well only girls fish with pink I just laugh. Real men fish with pink and catch lots of fish and the girls like to fish with them to
this pink is a lot brighter than my camera will show and they glow in the dark

the first one is my daughter with a nice rainbow on a glow pink basstackle tiny frog the second is an 18 1/2" rainbow my son caught on a 1" silverfish minnow
IMG_1298_zps2ad4f2b5.jpg
cid_2014-02-18_09_13_zps174d49bf.jpg

craw daddy looking one in the picture is this one of your custom mold. and how big is it.

perch

Fatman said:
That split tail add a bunch of green and purple glitter and that's a bait I've caught a lot of fish on with a beetle spin setup.

Hello Fatman thanks for checking out my baits. I dont have any with green and purple glitter but this one with black glitter has been killer for any kind of panfish, trout and bass we go after along with some other fish species

I have more guys try it and then say WOW and come back and buy more as they are some fish catching machines and my own one of a Kind Design and mold that we made
IMG_8538.jpg

Back