NORTHLAND MIMIC MINNOWS

papaperch

Anyone else excited by the slurpees and mimic minnows. Got a few for Christmas and really didn't get excited about them until I started re-arranging the old tackle box for another division.

While I was prepping storage system for them I tried them in a water container. Guys they look pretty good in action. Might have to give them a real good try this year.

I prefer the shad type mimic minnows in 1/32 , 1/16 sizes maybe a few of the 1/4 oz ers for walleyes.

The slurpees panfish version is a hollow tube. Only bad thing is a few lost their 3D eyes without being used. THe finish is pretty lifelike. The crappie color really looks deadly for around here. Another resembles a rosy red which is also a flat out killer.

In the mimic minnow they came out with an emerald shiner. This one almost HAS to work.

If you want to look at them just google " northland mimic minnow "

or " northland panfish slurpee ". To see all color and size options go to Northlands home page.

BucktailJiger

I have used them down at the river for walleye wipers and crappie and honestly was not impressed with them . Good ol twister tail or skirt grub . They may work better in the north waters .

Back