No true collecter, but...

New River Rat

The prints are actually Virginia Wildlife magazines from the middle '60's I found in a consignment shop.

FM, I'm not sure which you're calling bayoo boogies? The second row, 1-3 are Heddon Punkinseeds. The Big O's are early plastic.

I don't have a clue what that black jointed thing is in row 4. I found it in an alderbush at a nearby pond.

JSC

"I don't have a clue what that black jointed thing is in row 4. I found it in an alderbush at a nearby pond. "

Cfeek Chub "Nikie" ... made in the 50's .. The next one (I think) is a jointed Brooks "Reefer" ... Bottom row looks like a Paul Bunyon "66" add a strip of Uncle Josh Pork Rind and bump it a long the bottom and was a killer (40's) Think I know most of the rest (the Big "O" type baits could be made by several different ones .. Cordell, Manns & etc)
Now I think on the 4th row 2nd bait hard to tell but I belive that is a Bucks "Spoon Plug" :huh: .... Enjoy checkin out older lures ... Like I said earlier I am older than most of them. :beat-up:

:bigfish:

Fatman

New - Sorry I didn't catch site of the lip on those!! Couse could be my work monitor too.

JSC - yeah that sure looks like a Spoon Plug!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back