No I ain,t dead yet!!!

toadfrog

Just wanted to answer that question in case ya,all was wondering . However I think I,m gonna be home more often this summer which means I can yak at ya some . Now down to business . Looks like I may have a lot of lama hair pretty soon . Any of you guys want to try some for jigs . Dye the stuff the way you want .

WARNING : This is fresh hair . IT STANKS !!!!!!!  Like well : the south bound end of a north bound lama .

PM me or something if ya want to try some . Then you can tell if it would be worth putting on ebay.

Lost Pole

Hey now!
Good to see the mad scientist still around and kicking.

No thx on the stanky lama. Just wanted to say hi.

Lama ya later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redman

Toady was just thinking of you. Glad that you are vertical and sucking air. Was afraid I was going to have to send the sheriff out. Still in the same place only time has past me by. Still using the toad sauce it still works like a charm. Good to see you back on.

All the best my friend

Redman

toadfrog

Hey gang . I'm almost done with my bucket list . Ready to hit the shop again. Didn't jump from no perfectly good planes or noth'in . Played cowboy and farm hand a while just for a flash from the past . Ranch I was working went defunct, so when its sold I'm done . Think I found a little heifer to bring home with me . If'n ya know whut I mean . Got rid of a lot of that arthritis ,cigarettes and excess fat . Kept the shine . Figure an ounce 120 proof a day will pickle me enough I'll be good another 20 or so years .
You guys be thinking on something insane for me to try . The automatic lead injection thang would could have worked . Cost and government killed the possibility .Redman you low on toad sauce . Good to know noth'in has swum the river and got ya. Hawn them lamas are the meanest pains in the arse . Don't even want to think about eating one. Fracking has already contaminated our water nation wide to some degree . Get you a filter system no matter where the water comes from . Fatmnan , jig man , Lost pole . can make them Reds jigs with the stanky hair and dye it too. LOL Have ya lost yer nerve ?

slammingjack

I was reading an old post of yours and wondered what happen to you. Good to know you have being live the good life.

Pup

I tie with alpaca wool on occasion.  Good stuff.  I have a lot left to use too.

Bet llama wool is interesting.  I read that it's similar to alpaca, though somewhat thicker.

Good to see you on here again TF.  :icon14: :icon14:

toadfrog

Junglejim . Ya know I haven't really combed the stuff out but it averages 3 to 4 inches depending on what part of the critter it is from .
Pup the wool is thicker in quantity . Haven't put any in the water to check the action cause all my tackle stuff is down home . Just got the wool here.

By the way while I was goofing of someone broke into my house stole my guns , old coins I'd planed to trade off and my daughters piggy bank with bout 500 bucks in it . Heck of it is I think a female was involved cause I found a pair of womans bifocal glasses a little way from the door . Think I better not go off anymore.

toadfrog

slammingjack said:
I was reading an old post of yours and wondered what happen to you. Good to know you have being live the good life.

Fin and Fur said:
The girls have lots of sheep so come fair time in August when they sheer, I'll have tons of wool.

Right there is where the rubber meets the road for me . Ain't sheering no sheep . I suck at it bad.

Fin and Fur

Yeah, I don't help sheer any more, wasn't good anyways . It's their 4h project, therefore responsibly to do it now. They're getting pretty good at it. Usually end up with couple trash bags full.

Back