Nice tool kit at Lowe's

Shoemoo

Can't take credit for this, since I found it on Slickdeals.net, but the deal is so awesome and the tools included are useful for lure making so I just had to repost it.

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/65344/lowes-kobalt-14piece-mini-pliers-tweezers-set

For $10, you get needle nose pliers, bent needle nose pliers, nippers, angle jaw wire cutters, flat nose pliers, and long nose pliers in four inch and extended reach versions, plus a set of standard and bent nose tweezers for ten bucks. The handles are spring loaded, and they have a lifetime exchange guarantee. Great for cutting wires, holding jigs, dipping jigs and whatnot. One of the long nose sets will find its way into my tackle box as a hook remover.

Picked up two sets today at my local Lowe's. One will be staying with me, the other will go to my dad as a gift.

820909542957xl.jpg

blt

Thanks, hope to get out there to pick up a set....or 2.
I get cheap pliers at Harbor freight most times, but it doesn't beat this deal!

Nightprowler

Thanks for sharing. Lifetime exchange can't be beat and you'll probally upgrade when these are no longer carried.
NP

Fatman

Never bought the whole set just the long nose needle nose and the cutters, and when they went got rid of em. Good Wire cutters cost

JSC

Thanx for the tip

One for me & bought another for the daughter as she does a lot of craft work (Christmas Present).

I have trouble keeping up with tools so the more I have the more I can spread them out and find them easier :)

Shoemoo

toadfrog said:
Fatman said:
Great set but the wire cutters dull and chip pretty quick.
Heat those dudes with a torch and cool them in 90 wt. oil . Helps a bunch .

How long do you have to heat them, and do you think a 1,100 degree heat gun would work?

Back