newbie from alerbamer here......

lizardpuller

new to tying panfish jigs. have lurked around here forever and still amazed at some of the work on here. trying to find out how to order some of red's jigs if possible.:rolleyes:ie

CropE

Welcome lizardpuller to the site...this place is a great place to learn from.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome from NW Ohio and hope we can help out any way we can. Not sure about who to contact to get some of Red's jigs, but thinking there was a reference to a member here that did get them somewhere in the Jiggin' Master thread.

lizardpuller

AtticaFish said:
Welcome from NW Ohio and hope we can help out any way we can. Not sure about who to contact to get some of Red's jigs, but thinking there was a reference to a member here that did get them somewhere in the Jiggin' Master thread.

Thanks for the welcome...i have studied pics and tutorials of the wool jigs for a while now. Just want one in my hand to get a feel of the balance, threading, et c. Have enjoyed looking at ur ties.......amazed is all I can say.

toadfrog

WHO YA! from Oklahoma where if the weather don't kill ya the no see'ms and gotcha's might .

jig-guy

Welcome from the Mojave Desert California. Our site has a lot of great folks here to help you make some cool jigs & lures. Have Fun!
Bill / jig-guy:jig:

LedHed

Sponsor
Hola from SoCal - welcome aboard. Lots of excellent & experienced tyers here t- hat are always willing to help.

Back