New to JigCraft, Not Crappie Fishin'

Jamesddean

Wanted to Thank you for the Add to the site. A bit about me...63 almost 64 yrs. young, A Veteran even though I'm a bit banged up from it. Been crappie fishing for a bit better than 5 yrs now. Been tying crappie jigs for myself for that long. I have/working on a "60 Kansas homebuilt (AKA, previous owner lost title. also lost data plate with VIN number. Kansas retitled and assigned new Vin number. ). Boat is actually a 50's something Richline Challenger 14' V-bottom. I have a Erude 18hp Fastwin on it. I Also fish Missouri Conservation Ponds, strip pits from a float tube. I am looking to learn and help others here. Thank you again for the add...Eric.

Jamesddean

Ok I will sometime tomorrow. I have a Dr's Appointment, sort of to get some stitches in my back out. No real set appt. but told they will work me in sometime after 0715/7:15AM.

Jamesddean

I only catch a few accidental crappie a season, and shoreline accessible spots for them are tight lipped secrets of a fortunate few.
I totally understand that tight lipped part. I have had a couple of folks mention a spot or two, but for the most part, it's crickets...

Hawnjigs

KISS
So JD, hows the fishing been out your way? Catches improving?

You can share on the forum, locally you gotta hold back cuz ain't no fun if your spots get fished out.

Back