New plastic bait

snake River

toadfrog said:
Alright snake now that is killer .

you'll have to get some and try them out to find out if they are real killer I'm sure that they will be quite successful the tail as a lot of action I'm sure that anyone that tries them will like them they should be a big hit with the smallmouth and I would imagine that they would be a killer on crappie not to mention all the other warm water game fish that should eat these bait by the way we are calling it the Texas bug.

snake River

Pup said:
It reminds me of a Reaction Innovations Sweet Beaver lure.

don't know if I've ever seen a sweet beaver Luer. you have outstanding jigs that you have on your website keep up the good work.
here are a couple more colors of the taxes bug.

Attachments

• DSC_0014.JPG
    DSC_0014.JPG
    398.8 KB · Views: 89

Pup

snake River said:
don't know if I've ever seen a sweet beaver Luer. you have outstanding jigs that you have on your website keep up the good work.
here are a couple more colors of the taxes bug.

Thank you for your kind words. The RI Sweet Beavers came along sometime during the past 7-10 years or so. Great smallmouth bass baits. Your baits look good too.

snake River

Thanks guys for all the comments I don't have any intentions in getting a three or 4 inch in that plastic bait right now yes we realize that that would be a good size for smallmouth bass and other large predators such as walleyes I have a ton of money wrapped up into two molds right now to make the 2 inch I'm sure that the smallmouth would not mind a bit if they were 2 inch we will be coming out with a brand-new tube pretty quick .

Back