New Order

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Landed my largest plastic order this week! Store owner liked them after he caught a bunch of crappie and a 30lb spoonbill catfish. Just have to see if i can keep up.

order.jpg

ScottV

Way to go Ronny! It's neat to be able to make some bucks doing what you love to do. Speaking of bucks, you probably won't have time to hunt this year so PM me directions to your deer stand.

toadfrog

Man you are going to be busy. I know what kind of time and effort goes into those . Hope you got at least 5 molds to work with . Best of luck . Keep knocking on those doors.

Jig Man

Don't forget us small fry when ya make it BIG. JK Ronny, congrats on the order. You have awesome products!!!

hunter7711

Way to go Ron. After you get caught up, I'll have to try some of your baits. I seem to be getting lazy about tyeing.

Lost Pole

That's a blessing. Retirement near? Not sure how near or far you're willing to work with 'em but may have a small bait shop here that would possibly be interested. They won't mess with ties besides Slater's but I've seen em take in independent plastics on occasion. Just not sure how the process works.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Well he's already sold out of 4 colors! Looks like I will break out the midnight oil again! Hmm... Wonder how good Steph is at bagging??

TF - 5 ain't gonna be enough.

Back