NEW JIG/SPINNERS CUSTOM MOLD

JUNGLEJIM1

These are from a custom mold that I had made. They weigh 1/24 oz and the eyes are 4-5mm. Blades are #00 colorado's. I like it so much I'm having one made that takes 3mm eyes. CAT did a fantastic job on this mold.

Attachments

• IMG_2896.JPG
    IMG_2896.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_2898.JPG
    IMG_2898.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_2899.JPG
    IMG_2899.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 126

StumpHunter

Real nice jigs and Tye's. They look like they will catch you lots of fish. All of them look so good I can't pick one over the other.

JUNGLEJIM1

My roadrunner mold is history now that I have this.Probably sell it on ebay soon. What's interesting about this mold is I ran out of crane swivels because I only ordered 200 and while cursing myself for not ordering more I had some extra hooks on the table and put them in by themselves.Turns out that since the mold was so precise when it was cut there is only a tiny sprue where the swivel goes.They come right off so I actually got two molds for the price of one. I poured the heck out of some 1/24 pillheads.Looks like I'll be needing a lot more eyes now.

JUNGLEJIM1

The swivels are just your typical #12 crane swivels. Gonna try some roller swivels soon to see how they do. The positioning of the swivel is different than the roadrunner style,angled closer to the body which hopefully means more hooked fish. It is a little more difficult to tie than the roadrunners because it is angled closer to the body but I'm getting used to it.

Back