New ID for lizardpuller.....if u sent a PM to lp, just resend

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Looking good.

Did your password stop working for the other account? Would not be the first time it happened to someone..... i can fix it and combine them together if you want.

lizardpuller

AtticaFish said:
Looking good.

Did your password stop working for the other account? Would not be the first time it happened to someone..... i can fix it and combine them together if you want.
Hey AF....yes it did. Tried resettin password but that didnt work either. Yes combining would be fine Whatever is less hassle for you. Cold your way?

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I will get them combined back together a little later when i get a chance, have to log in to a separate account.

Certainly is cold here. If the temps keep this low, we will be walking on the ice in a few weeks. :)

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
LP - I just combined your accounts so hopefully you should have all your old PM's and posts under the correct name. To log in, use your original name (lizardpuller) with the password from your newer account. If you have trouble, send me an email - [email protected] - and i will get it straight.

lizardpuller

AtticaFish said:
LP - I just combined your accounts so hopefully you should have all your old PM's and posts under the correct name. To log in, use your original name (lizardpuller) with the password from your newer account. If you have trouble, send me an email - [email protected] - and i will get it straight.
Thanks afish. Part of my problem was the dinosaur of a computer i have at work. Thanks again. Have a great holiday.

Back