New Hoppa

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Jacobs made this mold in 1.5" size. I asked him to make it in 2.25". One week later I had it in my hands! Im pretty excited about this mold. This thing is goin to be great for tippin with big minners! I only had a few minutes so I whipped up a quick batch of plum and chartreuse. I like blue and green flake in my plum. Sorry its a phone pic.

70E26BFE-7898-43FF-B46A-DEC56DDC1058_zpsec66dkpy.jpg

wtex

Ron Don said:
Jacobs made this mold in 1.5" size. I asked him to make it in 2.25". One week later I had it in my hands! Im pretty excited about this mold. This thing is goin to be great for tippin with big minners! I only had a few minutes so I whipped up a quick batch of plum and chartreuse. I like blue and green flake in my plum. Sorry its a phone pic.

70E26BFE-7898-43FF-B46A-DEC56DDC1058_zpsec66dkpy.jpg

I am thinking of color combos and counting my change.

Pup

Me and my wife love pecans! I miss visiting Starkville, MS for that very reason. ;)

Oh, btw, that looks like a pretty good jig trailer to me RD. :)

JSC

"How much for a pound of pecans??? "

I would like mine Shelled .. wife says her supply is about gone.

I think that bait should make a good trailer as well

:)

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
I'll be spider riggin these. The minner is goin to shake it and get those chartreuse legs a waivin em in close. The minner will do the rest.

I have a bumper crop of pecans this year. We had good rain this summer. All 6 of my trees are still loaded. June picked up 5 gallons yesterday evening in no time. Turns out 3 yr olds make good pecan pickers lol. Of course the one year old kept taking them out of the bucket and throwing back on the ground.

Back