New Guy

SkisSpinners

Hello Everyone I would like to introduce myself my name is Jason Jablonski but you can call me Jay. I live in Zeeland Michigan about 20 miles west of Grand Rapids. I am the Owner of Ski's Spinners www.skisspinners.com I make a variety of Products recently I started making Jigs with hand tied tails. I have been making lures and tying flies for 30+ years all my products are hand painted and UV Coated. I have 20 colors and 9 glo colors as well as a glo overcoat. I am looking forward to seeing what you all have going on here and learning a few things and hopefully sharing my knowledge and experience. I have included a couple of photos so you can see some of my recent Creations. Thanks, Jay

Attachments

• 18 glo.jpg
    18 glo.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Jigs with tails.jpg
    Jigs with tails.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 74

QPassage

Hey Jason glad to see ya over here. This is a great place to learn and meet new friends. Welcome aboard.

Jig Man

Hola from west Texas Jay and welcome. Cool way to introduce yourself... Lookn forward to learning from you.

hookup

Welcome

Know a guy named Kerry in CA? His last name's Jablonski too.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Very nice! Have some excellent looking stuff on your website as well. Welcome to the site from NW Ohio.

SkisSpinners

AtticaFish said:
Very nice! Have some excellent looking stuff on your website as well. Welcome to the site from NW Ohio.

Thanks I appreciate that I like I said I have been making lures for 30+ years and trying to come up for stuff for the hard water fisherman any help would be appreciated it has been a few years since I have tied any flies so I am just getting back into it I am pretty sure I can come up with some pretty cool creations . Jay

Back