New from Oregon

jake1512

Im new to this forum. Im from Oregon. I love fishing and duck hunting. But after a recent decline in health, and not being able to drive or duck hunt i randomly decided to take up tying steelhead and salmon jigs with my newly found time lol. Ive been slowly aquiring all the goodies any good tier should have. I can already say its a serious addiction. Ive got 2 weeks behind a vice. But after seeing all the potential and "what ifs" a guy could make im gonna Tie til i die lol. Look forward to participating in jig swaps and chatting.

Jig Man

Hey Jake,
Welcome from west Texas. Sorry to hear about your condition, but it sounds like you are adapting. Lots of good hunting and fishing in Oregon. Great bunch of folks here from all over the rock. Lookin forward to seeing your work...

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the site from NW-Ohio!

Nice to see additional steelhead jig tiers coming on the site.

:jig:

Kdog

Welcome from SW Ohio! Sorry to hear of your addiction bu them again, you found managed to find a bunch of junkies. The more you tie, the better you get. The better you get the more you wanna tie. Its a continuous loop from which there is no escape.

Radtexan

Welcome aboard Jake. Spending some down time behind the vice is a great way to re coop !!

Some of them steely jigs looks like they take some time and talent. Love to see what you come up with.

Back