New from Kansas

eyecrosser

On board in Kansas. Spoke with Jungle Jim and he hooked me up with your site. Nice work guys and gals, you do a great job on here with lots of input. Will post some pics soon I hope. I fish mainly crappie and walleye. Some saltwater when I can fit it in. Thanks again in advance and tight lines, eyecrosser

eyecrosser

eyecrosser said:
On board in Kansas. Spoke with Jungle Jim and he hooked me up with your site. Nice work guys and gals, you do a great job on here with lots of input. Will post some pics soon I hope. I fish mainly crappie and walleye. Some saltwater when I can fit it in. Thanks again in advance and tight lines, eyecrosser

eyecrosser

My saltwater excursions are usually meeting my elder brother for a guided trip. Have done some flats fishing on my own in Florida though.

eyecrosser

eyecrosser said:

Attachments

• slabs 01ab.jpg
    slabs 01ab.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 51
  • Milford eyes 01.jpg
    Milford eyes 01.jpg
    308.1 KB · Views: 49

AndyLane

Nice fish in those pics. Greetings from Missouri. I agree with Jungle Jim, welcome to the best jig site I know of. Looking forward to seeing your ties.

Jig Man

Oh yea, I'm jealous... Welcome form West Texas. Eye's and big ole crappie, dangit man it don't get no better'n that! :icon14:

eyecrosser

Quivira, you guessed right. The crappie are from The Glen. 3 of many that have come up through the hole at the expense of my calf tail jigs. Some days they just go nuts over them. Love catching fish on homemade tackle. I'm always dabbling in something whether it be tying jigs, changing hook styles on lures or using spike-it to get a specific color I am wanting in a lure. Absolutely love to fish. We should get together sometime. Where do you fish? The Normark fillet knife in the photo is 10 1/4" to give you guys a reference to the size of these slobs.

eyecrosser

St. Joe is not very far. Do you fish Smithville or Truman at all. I make at least one sprin trip to Truman every year.

JUNGLEJIM1

Nice crappie and eyes. I've never caught four eyes at one time around here. Usually catch them here while fishing for something else.

eyecrosser

Yes, catch most of my 'eyes on jigs. Either homemade or plastics depending on the bite, time of day, etc... Think those fish were laying next to my truck before being deposited in the cooler; hence the "crud". Comes out in the wash everytime though.LOL Thanks for the welcome to everyone.

Back