my first four making plastic bodies

snake River

we recently got into injection molding.I find it very interesting and I really enjoy it a lot we are currently making lots of different bodies I believe were up to 13 different molds and we just bought three more. I've enclosed a picture of some of my work we are currently working on different color combinations anyway soon will be purchasing a injector for two colors. To see what type of fun I will have.bobsjigs001.jpg[/img]

perch

looking great snake river keep up the good work and keep the pictures coming

snake River

thanks guys we will be getting a 2 1/2 inch crawfish and some more bass type stuff we are currently working on having molds made. the guys sure take your time about getting back to me on the molds.we will try to post more pictures of the other molds that I have here we bought three molds from crazy angler which are very interesting. Especially because they were cut by him and they are collectors items should anybody else on here wanting to sell molds please let me know. We are definitely looking for molds that are unique and different in every way. And if you do make molds please drop me a note we would like to talk to you. In the future we will try to open a website and try to post everything on there in future. Be looking for better and bigger things from me in the future we are definitely want to put out good quality soft plastic and we want to keep it very interesting. Be looking for exciting colors we will be working especially on that alone we definitely want to have something that will work as well as color wise. And thank you guys again for your support we appreciate it very much. If anybody would like samples of what we make we will gladly send them to you just drop me a PM.

snake River

StumpHunter said:
You have done a good job with the plastics, nice.
What is the color on the dark ones?

the color on the dark ones is motor oil. I got carried away and made it a little bit too dark hope to make it a little better on the next batch. which you can't see is there is black specks in the body hope to make it thinner so you can see the black glitter.

snake River

JUNGLEJIM1 said:
I like them all. How big is the worm,and are you adding scent to them?
the worm is 4 1/2" no scent let me know if you are interested they are really reasonable. We plan on having 41 or more colors in plastic baits keep watching for father posed on more baits

crappiecripplerjigs

Those look really good. They should have great action ! I've been curious about pouring plastics but the start up cost seems a bit high to me. I can see myself burning a few dollars worth!! I am interested in purchasing some of these. Send me a PM with some colors when you have time.

snake River

crappiecripplerjigs said:
Those look really good. They should have great action ! I've been curious about pouring plastics but the start up cost seems a bit high to me. I can see myself burning a few dollars worth!! I am interested in purchasing some of these. Send me a PM with some colors when you have time.

I sent you a PM.

Back