My Card

toadfrog

That's a great job on the card . Don't forget to stick some up in places like feed stores and barber shops. There is a barber shop around here that has a 2X4 peg board on the wall dedicated to jigs and inline spinners . Bait shops ain't the only place to sell jigs. Food for thought.

hhawkins

Thanks guys! I have set my cards at the feed stores, boot and shoe store, flea market and a liquidation outlet store. And considering I live in 1 state and work in the other, I have a few store that said it would be great for me to drop off some of my cards. Unforunitly there really isn't bait shops close without having to drive out about 30 minutes to the lake, which I do plan on doing next payday when I have a litle bit more go-go juice for my truck.

Lost Pole - I'm using "Print Master" by Borderbund

Ledhead - Pm me address and I'll send you a card.

By the way, I spent more then I should have of out my budget, but dang it - it is my B-day and I bought myself some stuff from Crazy Angler...makes me happy!

Uncle Grump

Heather

Much as I hate to say it, don't forget to register w/ the IRS for the 10% excise tax you'll need to pay - and if your state has a sales tax, register w/ them. Pain in the back side - yeah - big time - but you don't want to get closed down by either of them before you get going.....

Best of luck to you on your venture.....

UG

Back