Mueller Report

Hawnjigs

KISS
Big news right?   Fervent partisan clamoring from both the "witch hunt" and "impeach" sides of the aisle have been confusing, & I've been leaning towards public release for the purpose of being informed.  However, there are definite regulations in place that legally restrict disclosure, and this article by Ken Starr, perhaps the most qualified person to comment having been the original special counsel appointed by the Justice Dept. to investigate misconduct by President Clinton.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...ahoo&utm_campaign=yahoo-non-hosted&yptr=yahoo

And Mr. Hookup, altho you once derided "The Atlantic" as "left of left" media, this article appears to be non-partisan and actually supports Attorney General William Barr's prerogative to limit or withhold Mueller report disclosure and legal reasons why.

toadfrog

Term limits for senate and house would go a long way to cleaning up the system. Following through and prosecuting all the people who created the dossier and implemented it would only be a show of returning to a system of justice.

hookup

Mr. Hookup, altho you once derided "The Atlantic" as "left of left" media,

A blind squirrel finds the occasional accorn

there are definite regulations in place that legally restrict disclosure

No matter what the clamor, they still need to follow procedure

Hawnjigs

KISS
Because of apparent political partisan media bias, it's difficult to distinguish between real and fake news. I like to consider myself as an independent centrist truth seeker, altho loyal Republican-Fox News adherents would consider my points of view as liberal lefty because I recognize that the president of the United States has indeed probably lied over 12,000x in public statements.

Re: the subject of this post I offer what I consider a respectful of both political party's points of view examination and commentary of the Mueller testimony.
https://news.yahoo.com/skullduggery-tv-mueller-swan-dive-204240056.html

hookup

Hawnjigs said:
 it's difficult to distinguish between real and fake news

Ain't that the truth

Even Fox news is confused on what's left & what's right

Just wish they'd report the facts and stop with their editorials

Back