moving to Texas

snake River

I just wanted to let everybody know on here that we are relocating to Texas will be leaving the state of Oregon 19th in be in Texas on the 25th and I will be living on Toledo Bend we bought 4 acres right on the reservoir. if I posted in the wrong area monitor put it in the right place.

Jig Man

Well, welcome to Texas. Oregon is a very nice place to live, but we will have you measuring distance by driving time shortly....:icon14::icon14:

snake River

Yes it has been sometime coming fatman . thanks guys we are very excited about making this move and of course getting after some of those big crappie in Toledo Bend.

snake River

redtexan Yes I see they are getting some bad weather hopefully it will be gone before we cut across Arizona New Mexico hopefully we can catch up with some you guys when we get there of course everybody's welcome we will be living right on the reservoir and we have a nice boathouse brand-new will post some pictures later deputy will post some pictures of the fish if we get time ha ha ha ha.

JigCraft

Administrator
Staff member
Is it for the Buc-ees gas stations? I won't lie when I know I'm going to Texas or Florida I always look forward to and plan my trip around stopping at those.
Mostly decent food, but it's the trinkets that get me. My collection of t-shirts grows every month or so. Only place I know I'm happy to give them 50-100 bucks just on the extras.
I consider it a part of the cost of driving to Disney World. ha!

Welcome back to the Lonestar state!

Back